100% Quality Guarantee
People of All ages are prone to getting Hair Lice regardless of Status even Pets can be infected. Head lice are tiny insects that feed on blood from the human scalp. An infestation of head lice most often affects humans usually results from the direct transfer of lice from the hair of one person to the hair of another. Study shows that 9 out of 10 Adults have Hair Lice and they are not aware.
A head-lice infestation isn’t a sign of poor personal hygiene or an unclean living environment. It is common and highly contagious hence should be treated as soon as the symptoms are detected.
Common signs and symptoms of a lice infestation can include:
- Itching. The most common symptom of a lice infestation is itching on the scalp, neck and ears. This is an allergic reaction to louse bites. When a person has a lice infestation for the first time, itching may not occur for four to six weeks after infestation.
- Lice on scalp. Lice may be visible but are difficult to spot because they’re small, avoid light and move quickly.
- Lice eggs (nits) on hair shafts. Nits stick to hair shafts. Incubating nits may be difficult to see because they’re very tiny. They’re easiest to spot around the ears and the hairline of the neck. Empty nits may be easier to spot because they’re lighter in color and further from the scalp. However, the presence of nits doesn’t necessarily indicate an active infestation.
- Sores on the scalp, neck and shoulders. Scratching can lead to small, red bumps that may sometimes get infected with bacteria.
If you have witnessed one or all of these symptoms, it is 99.9% probable you have a Hair Lice infestation. The easiest and most effective treatment for it is the Electric Lice Comb.
Benefits of using The Lice Comb
- Can be used for both Humans and Pets (it is advised not to share but to get one for pets separately)
- No chemicals or side effects
- 100% Safe and Easy to use
- The most Effective means of getting rid of Lice without Shaving all of one’ s Hair